Happy start to the school year!

Have you ever been helping a student with a project and thought to yourself, “how can TEL help?” Well, we have answers! Over the next four weeks, we’re excited to share a series of videos demonstrating how TEL can be used to help with specific school assignments. Each week, we will share several videos pertaining to elementary, middle, and high school audiences. Just in time for the start of the school year, these videos will be a good refresher on the many wonderful resources and tools available for free in the Tennessee Electronic Library.

This week, we answered the following questions:

“My students are doing science fair projects and need to come up with topics. How can TEL help?” (Elementary School)

“My students are new to doing their own research and I want to give them helpful resources. How can TEL help?” (Middle School)

“I am working on an essay and need to find related topics to the one I’m writing about. How can TEL help?” (High School)

Zachary Cudney

TEL Library Assistant

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-770-1716

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq. Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.