What Bess Said….

So sad to hear this news….

From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Margaret E Robinson (merobnsn)
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2022 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sad news about the passing of Missy Dillingham, Brentwood Library children’s services manager.

This is stunning news. Missy was a pillar of TLA. It's hard to imagine the organization without her.

In addition to her incredible institutional knowledge, I'll miss her warm and witty personality.

And her daily Wordle posts 😊

She was a joy.

-- Bess

Bess Robinson | she, her, hers

Head, Research & Instructional Services | Associate Professor
University Libraries

Image removed by sender. UofM logo

The University of Memphis
124 Ned R. McWherter Library
Memphis, TN 38152
901.678.8214 | Faculty Profile (Selected)

Image removed by sender. UofM twImage removed by sender. UofM twImage removed by sender. UofM tw