Passing this along – TN School Librarian Conference in Murfreesboro on Sept 8 – 10 - https://www.tasltn.org/conference. I’ll be there with all the TEL bookmarks and pens 😊

Happy August everyone!

I can't believe it is back to school time! I know a lot of people are back at school this week, some even have students already. We wish you a smooth transition back to school!

I am sure you are sick of hearing from me, but conference is getting closer and closer. And I am here to let you know the schedule is posted! Now you can get on the Sched website or app, check out the sessions, and build your schedule. We have some amazing sessions this year, so I hope it isn't too hard to pick a session to attend! We are still working on scheduling the author signings, but they should be finished in the next few days. Of course things happen, so the schedule is subject to change.

We are still lower on registration than we would like and we are still far away from our 80 rooms per night minimum for the hotel rooms. TASL has to pay for the conference no matter how many people attend, but the more that attend, the closer to breaking even we will be. We also have to pay for any rooms that are not booked. If you need to talk toyour admin, now is the time! Remember you can register now and click "Invoice Me" to pay later or send it your your school.

The regular registration deadline for conference is August 12. This is also the last day to order a T-Shirt. We will order a few extras, but ordering one is the only way to guarantee you will get one. In case you missed the T-Shirt, it is attached. They are $15 and available in sizes S-3XL. If you already registered and want to order one, email me.

Sched App: Download the Sched App from the Apple App Store Google Play - Search within the Sched App to find your event: "TASL Con 2022" - Sign up or Sign in to access your event

Katelyn Jernigan

2022 TASL President-Elect and Conference Chair

256-682-5745

   The official E-List of the Tennessee Association of School Librarians.