I also feel blessed to have known Missy, and it is hard to imagine a TLA conference without her. If anyone wants to share their beautiful thoughts and memories with her family, they could leave a message in the guestbook of her obituary at the funeral home:

https://www.woodbinefuneralhome.com/obituary/melissa-missy-melanie-dillingham

Julie Dahlhauser, Assistant Director

Hatchie River Regional Library
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

63 Executive Drive

Jackson, TN 38305

Office: 731.668.0710

Fax: 731.668.6663

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. 10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives