I’m going to miss her, too.  She always made me feel like a jewel at all the TLA conferences that I attended when she was present. She was a precious jewel herself.  I am sharing in all our sadness as we remember Missy.  My heart goes out to everyone at this difficult time.

Best Regards,

Frankie M Perry, MS.

UofM logo

University Libraries http://www.memphis.edu/libraries
126 Ned R. McWherter Libraries, Room 102J
Memphis, TN 38152 -3250
Tel: 901.678.4483 | 901.678.8218 (Fax)

UofM tw

UofM tw