Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – I have a Federal Work Study position available for the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters if any of you are interested. Here are some of the efforts we’ll be working on together:

In order to be eligible, you must have been awarded a Federal Work Study. The job ID is 4789. I’ve attached a screen capture of the work study description.

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Department of Geography and Sustainability, University of Tennessee Knoxville

(865) 974-5348

https://gislab.utk.edu/