I have recruited a few librarians across the years, and now I am reaping what I sowed. Someone just recruited another one of my finest staff members.

So, once again, my Circulation Services Librarian position is open. I really need someone who already knows about library work to fill this position. It is a supervisory position over the circulation desk, so you would have three people working under you. That means you have to be someone who has great communication skills and genuinely cares about other people.

Pay is competitive in the public library field. Starting pay is $16 an hour with a 35 hour work week....plus great benefits.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

--
Dinah Harris, Director
Jackson-Madison County Library