REGISTER NOW!

Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference
October 13 - 14, 2022
Scarritt Bennett Center, Nashville, TN
Registration: $100* (includes breakfast and lunch both days)
Registration deadline is October 1st.

Join us for the second Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference. Meet colleagues from across the Southeast and discuss ways to strengthen regional resource sharing in all its aspects and among all types of libraries. We'll cover interlibrary loan, document delivery, consortial borrowing, regional repositories, shared collections, and more. Sessions will include presentations, panel discussions, lightning talks, and posters. Mix and mingle with your neighbors and frequent resource sharing partners while enjoying our classic southern hospitality.

Visit our website to register: https://sites.google.com/view/sers-sc-conference/home

Registration is generously being handled by the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries.

PRE-CONFERENCE
Register by August 10 to participate in the Copyright First Responders Pre-conference - a free, 4-session virtual workshop covering practical copyright and fair use as it pertains to resource sharing practitioners. The instructor is Kyle Courtney, Lawyer & Librarian at Harvard University and the workshop is sponsored by the Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference.  More information about the workshop is on our website.

*NOTE: After September 10th, registration increases to $150. We can not accept on-site registration.

Direct questions to James Harper ([log in to unmask])

Hope to see you in Nashville!!

Jennifer

Jennifer Young
Resource Sharing and Acquisitions Librarian
East Tennessee State University
Charles C. Sherrod Library
423-439-6998