From: Sela List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bill McRee
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SELA Outstanding Library Program Award

External Email Warning

This email originated from outside the university. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to requests.

The SELA Outstanding Library Program Award deadline for submissions is 22 July 2022.  Details about the award can be found at https://www.selaonline.org/about/awards/  Please note that any telephone communications should be called at the number in my signature.  Feel free to contact me at the below if you have any questions.

J. W. McRee

Special Collections Coordinator and Curator of the Dr. N.  Lee Morris Gallery

Florence County Library System

509 S. Dargan Street

Florence, SC 29506
843-292-7392