Sign up here:

https://bpl.bibliocommons.com/events/62c85584934f852f0014ca1d

This webinar will cover the ways that our digital lives—including app
use, social media, purchases, GPS data, and more—expose information
about our reproductive choices. Participants will learn how to map out
their own personal risk profile and will leave with strategies to
protect themselves, as well as protect the safety and choices of those
around them.

The presenter is Claire Lobdell, a member of the Library Freedom Project
and a librarian at Greenfield Community College in Greenfield, MA. The
webinar is hosted by the Boston Public Library.

In solidarity,
Bryan