Hello Everyone!

Summer is upon us...in a big way.   I don't know about y'all, but I'm too
old for this heat and its associated index.

Tell us all what you are up to this summer.   What unique process did you
come up with for Summer Reading?  How are you helping to keep all those
kids in your town busy?  What unusual items does your library make
available for checkout?

I'd love to hear from some towns I've never heard from before.   *Pictures
are always welcome!*

I would love to receive articles from you by Friday, August 5th.   That
will give me time to assemble the newsletter and get it to Tina so she can
work all that graphic design magic!

I hope you are enjoying your summer and I look forward to a lot of
information soon!

Best regards,
Mark du Pont
Newsletter Editor