Dear Geography/Sustainability students,

I am offering GEOG311 (Geovisualization and GIS) in Fall 2022. Please see
attached flyer and share the flyer with your colleagues in
Geography/Sustainability and other discipline students who may have
interest in mapping and GIS.

Basically, this course introduces the concepts underlying Geographic
Information Systems (GIS) and its utilization for the input, storage,
manipulation, query, display, and analysis of geographical data. I will
also cover some latest geovisualization methods in this Fall class.

I am looking forward to seeing you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if
you have questions.

Have a great summer,

Hyun

[image: image.png]