Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – If you’re a recent grad and are looking for what sounds like an amazing experience, please check out the link below for this fellowship with the Trust for Public Land. They’re looking for someone who can make a 12 month commitment to the program who has GIS and R experience (luckily that applies to all of you) along with strong communication skills.

If you decide to apply, feel free to reach out to me and I’d be happy to help review your resume before you submit it. They are hoping to fill this position in August so if you’re interested get started right away.

MC

From: Kirsten Mickow <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2022 12:01 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Parks Research Fellowship Opportunity

Hi Michael,

I hope the summer has been treating you well so far. I wanted to share an exciting new fellowship opportunity to support the work of TPL’s Land and People Lab and 10-Minute Walk team. The core work for this fellowship is in support of the annual data collection and processing for the ParkScore index. We’re hoping to attract a candidate who has familiarity with working with large volumes of both spatial and tabular data and strong communication skills as this role will interface with city staff across the country.

We’ve posted this position on Handshake and are currently waiting for approval from the UTC Career Center, but the posting can also be found on our job portal here. Would you be able and willing to share this opportunity with students and others in your network?

Thanks so much!

Kirsten

Kirsten Mickow

Project Manager for Urban Analytics

Trust for Public Land
Chattanooga, TN

Connecting everyone to the outdoors™
tpl.org  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  LinkedIn |  Instagram