Hope everyone is having a great summer!

There are still plenty of seats available in my section of GEOG 331 Natural
Hazards this fall! My section will be meeting MWF from 9:10–10:00a,
in-person. If you are looking for a fun class in physical geography this
semester, I'd love to have you!

If you have any friends looking for a fun class that meets connection
package or global challenge requirements, please feel free to pass along
the attached flyer.

GEOG 331 does not have any prerequisites, although GEOG 131/132 or similar
courses provide a good background!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Best,

Nick

--
Nicholas Grondin, M.S.
Ph.D. Candidate, University of Tennessee-Knoxville