From: UT Campus Communicators <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of kristyak <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CAMPCOMM] Design Roundtable Next Week!
Hi, everyone—

This is a reminder to join us for the graphic design roundtable next Tuesday, 7/12, from 10:30 am – 12 pm at UT Print and Mail Services.

We have a really great lineup scheduled:

  *   Common file issues/mistakes seen the print shop and how to fix them
  *   Tour of the print shop and new machines
  *   Overview of new offerings (paper, foils, etc.)
  *   Mail Services overview and tips

Please carpool if possible and park in the gated parking lot (lot 14) beyond the print shop. Enter through the side door where you see the ramp (to the right of the main door). And please note that we’ve extended this meeting by half an hour to accommodate all the great info that will be shared.

Many thanks to Andrew Travis and Tim Price from the print shop for hosting our group this month. See you there!

Thanks,
Kristy

Kristy Keel-Blackmon
Multimedia Creative Manager
UT Institute for Public Service
[Phone icon]
o: (865) 974-1548<tel:(865)%20974-1548>
[Email icon]
[Website icon]
www.ips.tennessee.edu<https://www.ips.tennessee.edu/>
[Address icon]
1610 University Ave. Knoxville, TN 37921
[UT Institute for Public Service logo]
[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UTIPS/>
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/UT_IPS>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html