Good afternoon, fellow communicators!

As we nail down plans for CommuniCon (Aug. 9) and presenters prepare their talks, we want to keep your questions and concerns in mind.

If you have burning questions about communications and marketing at UT, it doesn’t matter how big or small, please submit them here by next Tuesday, July 19, so we can consider any opportunities to address them at the upcoming event. If you prefer, there is an option to submit anonymously.

Thanks in advance.

[log in to unmask]" alt="/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp">

Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing