Hi, everyone—

This is a reminder to join us for the graphic design roundtable next Tuesday, 7/12, from 10:30 am – 12 pm at UT Print and Mail Services.

We have a really great lineup scheduled:

Please carpool if possible and park in the gated parking lot (lot 14) beyond the print shop. Enter through the side door where you see the ramp (to the right of the main door). And please note that we’ve extended this meeting by half an hour to accommodate all the great info that will be shared.

Many thanks to Andrew Travis and Tim Price from the print shop for hosting our group this month. See you there!

Thanks,

Kristy

Kristy Keel-Blackmon

Multimedia Creative Manager

UT Institute for Public Service

Phone icon

o: (865) 974-1548

Email icon

Website icon

www.ips.tennessee.edu

Address icon

1610 University Ave. Knoxville, TN 37921

UT Institute for Public Service logo

facebook

twitter

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html