Hi, CampComm!

We are hiring a new Assistant Director in Student Life Communications<https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000001P2&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York>! This is a new position, and we are looking for a creative and student-centered communicator to join our team!

This position serves as a critical leader in the strategic planning, development, and execution of communications priorities to promote the programming, resources, and services of the Division of Student Life. This position works collaboratively with the Student Life Communications team and campus colleagues to champion, develop, and execute data-informed communications strategies that are focused on promoting opportunities for students to learn, lead, and serve.

Please share with your networks! If you have any nominations or recommendations, please consider forwarding their contact information to our search committee chair, Alyssa Seisser ([log in to unmask]), so she can reach out with a personal invitation to apply.

Go Vols!

Meghan

Meghan Jagnow

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Student Life Communications

413 Student Services Building
1331 Circle Park Drive

studentlife.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html