Good morning, fellow UT communicators!

If you plan to attend CommuniCon, our annual summer conference for UT communicators, please register by Monday, July 25.

As a reminder, CommuniCon will be Tuesday, August 9, in the Student Union from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Today is also the deadline to submit any questions you may have about UT communications and marketing so we can consider any opportunities to address them at the upcoming event.

Thank you,

[log in to unmask]" alt="/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp">

Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing