FYI- position

Peace,

Qi

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor

Program Coordinator of the Adult Learning Ph.D. Program

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

519 Bailey Education Complex

1126 Volunteer Boulevard,

Call for Papers- 2023 Special Issue Journal of Higher Education, Skills and Work-based Learning 13(3)

Check out my recent publications:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/07417136211050119

https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1045159521997583