Tenn-Share invites you to submit a proposal to present at the annual conference which will be held virtually October 25th-27th,1-5pm ET / 12-4pm CT. With this year’s conference comes a new name, Tenn-Share Showcase. The name better represents the fall conference as a platform for sharing and learning among librarians working in every type of library across Tennessee.

As the third virtual fall conference, the event will remain free of charge to attend. Held over three days with four hours of content daily, conference organizers seek proposals that engage with one of the daily conference themes to help our community of libraries continue to explore our shared innovations and solutions together. Librarians and staff representing all types of member libraries are encouraged to submit proposals for consideration around the following themes:

Oct. 25: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and the Freedom to Read

Oct. 26: New or Refreshed Services

Oct. 27: Roundtable Discussions

Presenting individually or as part of a team is a wonderful way to share knowledge, experiences, and ideas. In addition to traditional session presentations, this year’s conference will host roundtable discussions. You do not have to present to help make Tenn-Share Showcase a great conference. Submit topics or current issues of interest to you and others in the field to discuss in an informal group setting.

Oct. 25: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and the Freedom to Read

Oct. 26: New or Refreshed Services

Oct. 27: Roundtable Discussions

Submission guidelines

Though not required, proposals that emphasize interactivity and active engagement of the audience will be prioritized.

Submissions are due by August 1st, 2022. Selected presenters will be notified in August.

Please let me know if you have questions, and thanks in advanced for sharing!

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701
http://Tenn-Share.org

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.

What can Tenn-Share do for you?