Good Morning!

Just a reminder that today at 12 PM CT/1 PM ET is the last webinar from the "Lunch and TEL" series. You won't want to miss this session! We will be showing off the new World Book Discover, World Book's premier resource for differentiated learning. The updated website has a colorful, engaging new look with games, awards, videos, integrations with eBooks and Timelines, and so much more.

There is no registration required for this event. Simply click on this link a couple minutes before the start of the meeting.

We hope you’ll join us to learn more about this wonderful resource!

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline