Hi all,

See this GIS Analyst Sr position in CO, shared by my former neighbor. The deadline is very soon so apply if interested!

-----

I work in recruitment for the Jefferson County Government out here in Colorado. I just met with the GIS Supervisor for the IT department, and he mentioned wanted to reach out to a few schools in the South where he is from. He is specifically looking for people that might have experience and insight in Cultural Atlas Mapping, as they are working on a project for that here. As he was telling me about it, I thought of you and your work. I figured I might send the link to you in case you knew of any students who might be interested in moving out here or this kind of work.  Here is the external link for the job. You can share this link and use it however you want. I can also look into more official channels of sharing/posting if you need me too:  https://jefferson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Golden/GIS-Analyst-Sr_R-3861<https://www.linkedin.com/safety/go?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjefferson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com%2FExternal%2Fjob%2FGolden%2FGIS-Analyst-Sr_R-3861&trk=flagship-messaging-web&messageThreadUrn=urn%3Ali%3AmessagingThread%3A2-YmM5ZWNmNjYtMjcwMi00MTg5LTg1OGUtOGE3YTkyYjhlYTdiXzAxMA%3D%3D>

--
LaToya E. Eaves, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Geography<https://geography.utk.edu/>, University of Tennessee

"To be recognized as human, levelly human, is enough."
The Combahee River Collective (1977)