Hello geographers and sustainers,

It’s not too late to register for Summer Session courses, many of which start this Thursday, June 9th. Almost all of our courses are offered online, and many of them are asynchronous and flexible so that you can work on them when it best fits your schedule.  Many of these courses satisfy VolCore requirements, or requirements of the BA Geography, BA Sustainability, or BS Geographic Information Science and Technology degrees.

1st Summer Session
Geog 101 World Geography Online Flexible
Geog 311 Geovisualisation & Geo. Inf. Sci. In Person MTWRF 10-12:20
Geog 320 Cultural Geography Online Flexible
Geog 331 Natural Hazards Online Flexible

2nd Summer Session
Geog 101 World Geography Online Flexible
Geog 374 Landscapes of East Asia Online MTWRF 12:00-1:40

Full Summer Session
Geog 111 Our Digital Earth Online Flexible
Geog 200 Env Issues in National Parks Online Flexible
Geog 345 People & Environment Online Flexible

Cheers,

Nicholas N Nagle
Professor & Head of Geography
Faculty Director, Intercollegiate Data Science Minor

304C Burchfiel Geography Building
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Knoxville, TN 37996

Phone: 865-974-6035