Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers - A few opportunities you may want to apply for:

  *   NASA Develop<https://appliedsciences.nasa.gov/what-we-do/capacity-building/develop/apply> is accepting applications for their fall 2022 cohort until June 24. Every Develop participant has a different experience depending on which team they are part of, but they all involve utilizing NASA's earth observation satellites to help address practical applications<https://appliedsciences.nasa.gov/what-we-do/capacity-building/develop/projects>. One of our previous UTK students used climate data in Central America to explore the impacts of climate change on coffee growth.
  *   The Department of Energy and ORNL have internships again! There are numerous types of internships available with details at https://education.ornl.gov/undergraduate/. These are paid and you typically work on-site at a national lab.
  *   MTSU is hiring a full time lecturer in Global Studies and Human Geography. Details at https://careers.mtsu.edu/en-us/job/496816/global-studies-and-human-geography-global-studies-fulltime-lecturer-faculty.

Michael Camponovo
GIS Outreach Coordinator
Geography Department, University of Tennessee Knoxville
(865) 974-5348
https://gislab.utk.edu/