Hello all–

A fun reminder to end your week!

As announced at the spring town hall, CommuniCon (our annual conference for communicators) will be Tuesday, August 9, in the Student Union. We hope you will set aside this day to join fellow communicators for a time of important updates, professional development, and networking. As topics and schedules are solidified we will share more detailed information.

A few extra hands would be a great help in preparing for this event—especially during the first two weeks of August—so please reply to this email if you are interested in helping in some capacity.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp

Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing