Good morning, all –

I wanted to share with you a new employment opportunity in our department.  We are currently searching for a full-time Applied Practice Experience (APEx) coordinator to start in Fall 2022 semester.  This role will primarily be in-person in Knoxville, working with both on-campus and distance education students.  Details of the position are included below for reference.

The Department of Public Health (DPH) in the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences invites applications for a full-time Applied Practice Experience Coordinator (APEx Coordinator).

Reporting to the Program Director, department head, the APEx Coordinator assists the Program Director and the Department Head in overseeing and administering the internship placements of all Master of Public Health (MPH) students in community organizations as a required by the University of Tennessee MPH degree, enabling enhancement of skills and development of new skills in a professional work setting.

This position will be responsible for coordinating APEx opportunities for both campus-based and distance education MPH students.

Additionally, this position will collaborate with DPH program directors to support student recruitment, manage DPH alumni and employer relations, and other duties as assigned by program directors and department head. Additional information regarding the department can be found at: https://publichealth.utk.edu/

If you know anyone that might want to apply or you would be willing to share with your networks, please send them the link below to officially submit an application:

https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=220000018H&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

We are hoping to fill this position quickly, so please encourage anyone to apply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Jennifer Russomanno, DrPH, MPH, CHES

She/her/hers

Assistant Professor of Practice

APEx Coordinator

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Department of Public Health
HPER 367
1914 Andy Holt Avenue

[EXTERNAL]: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html