From: Sanders, Sarah (Sarah Zimmerman Sanders) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Opportunity to present at CommuniCon

Thanks to all who have volunteered to help with CommuniCon, our annual conference for campus communicators!

We have a few spots open for presentations of all types, and we’d love to hear from you. Is there an interesting project (current or recent) that you’d like to share with colleagues? Do you have expertise in a certain aspect of marketing and communications that you’d like to teach us about? Would you like to be part of a panel discussion on a topic of interest?

Simply reply to this email by next Wednesday, June 22, with a few sentences describing what you’d like to share with fellow communicators. We will review submissions to determine which topics will fit well into the lineup and follow up with you quickly.

As a reminder, CommuniCon will be Tuesday, August 9, in the Student Union. As topics and schedules are solidified we will share more detailed information.

I hope you’ll consider being a presenter!

/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp

Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing