Good morning, Campus Communicators!

The Division of Student Success is seeking a highly qualified and seasoned professional for the role of Director of Strategic Communications.  This highly responsible position serves on the executive leadership team of the Vice Provost for Student Success and will manage the communications and marketing staff and work collaboratively across the division and with campus partners. We are seeking a talented and experienced individual to lead, motivate, supervise, and evaluate a team of qualified professionals to promote a consistent, professional, and collaborative image for the University and division and help achieve the University’s short-term and long-term goals.

I encourage you to share this announcement with interested parties and throughout your professional networks.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Kelsey

Kelsey Kyne
Chief Operating Officer

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Division of Student Success

CliftonStrengths:  Harmony, Discipline, Consistency, Achiever, Responsibility

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html