Dear Colleagues,

We have an opening for a CME Coordinator in our office at the University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine (GSM), which is a unique entity that is housed on the UT Medical Center campus in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Do you know someone who is looking for a change and is:

               A Type A “Rule Follower”

               Skilled at organizing events (e.g. venue and speaker logistics)

               Flexible at heart and  a lover of continuous change

               A life-long learner who enjoys implementing new technology

               Motivated to provide the best medical education for our regional health professionals

               In need of a more flexible work schedule

Our Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development (CEPD) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide AMA PRA Category 1 certified education to physician learners. In the same manner, the CEPD is accredited by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) to provide certified continuing dental education (CDE).

This position functions as one of two autonomous coordinators. Their mission is to act on the behalf of the GSM to implement the guidelines and procedures of the ACCME and AGD when planning and implementing post-graduate CME and CDE conferences for regional healthcare providers.

If you not aware, the University of Tennessee provides excellent benefits including health insurance, tuition waivers, and retirement (https://hr.tennessee.edu/benefits/).

If you or someone you know would be interested in applying for this position, please visit, https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=220000012L&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

Internal UT applicants can search by position number 220000012L.

The salary is Market Range 10 https://hr.tennessee.edu/pay/market-ranges/.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Laura H. Maples, MS, CHCP

Director

Continuing Education and Professional Development

University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine

1924 Alcoa Highway, Box U94

Knoxville, TN 37920

http://gsm.utmck.edu/cme

[EXTERNAL]: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html