Good morning,

This month’s design roundtable will be held this Wednesday 6/8 at 10:30 a.m. in the photo studio in OCM (91 Communications Building). Noting that this is a different day of the week and location than our normal 2nd Tuesday in the Student Union cadence.

Agenda-wise OCM’s Senior Photographer, Steven Bridges will give an overview of the work he does to support campus with photography, as well as how he approaches creating images that align with our brand guidelines. We’ll tour his studio as well and have plenty of time for Q&A.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday.

Patrick

[log in to unmask]" alt="[log in to unmask]">

Patrick Wolf

Director, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing