Hello!

May has been a busy month for the Volunteer State Book Awards! If you don't follow us on socials, you may not have heard that we announced the 2021-2022 winning titles and the new VSBA lists for 2022-2023. Attached you will find flyers for each division winner from this year if you would like to use them in your library displays. These titles were voted on by the students as their favorites! You can also see the 2nd and 3rd place titles at the bottom of our VSBA homepage<https://sites.google.com/view/volunteer-state-book-award/home>.

Also attached you will find the new 2022-2023 VSBA Nomination Lists. Huge thank you to this year's VSBA Committee Members who worked hard to put these lists together for the students of Tennessee! Students will have until March/April 2023 to read at least three of the titles on these nomination lists to be ready to vote for their favorites.

We will be working over the summer to update the division pages of our website<https://sites.google.com/view/volunteer-state-book-award/divisions> with new resources and powerpoints of the titles on the 22-23 lists. Please be patient with us! We've also got our socials at Twitter<https://twitter.com/VSBA_TN> and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/VSBAward>.

Please reach out to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions!
Thank you!
Emily Farmer (She/Her/Hers)  | Collection Development Librarian
Nashville Public Library | Limitless Libraries
615 Church Street | Nashville  TN | 37219
615.862.5800 x73662 | http://www.limitlesslibraries.org<http://www.limitlesslibraries.org/>

Website<https://library.nashville.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/NPLMain> | Twitter<https://www.twitter.com/nowatnpl> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/nowatnpl>