Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a reminder about the last in Tenn-Share's Spring Webinar Series, which will be an overview of the Firefly Courier Service with opportunity to ask questions of our servicer ExPak. It will be next Tuesday, 5/17, at 2pm CST / 3pm EST. You can register for that session here

This session will be recorded and uploaded to both Tenn-Share's site and then later TSLA's Niche Academy site for Public Library training.

Hope to see you there!

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701
http://Tenn-Share.org

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.

What can Tenn-Share do for you?