Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a reminder about the last in Tenn-Share's Spring
Webinar Series
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsceuorDIjHtOTLwhHCMUmLQvp4wwueb0O>,
which will be an overview of the Firefly Courier Service with opportunity
to ask questions of our servicer ExPak. It will be next Tuesday, 5/17, at
2pm CST / 3pm EST. You can register for that session here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsceuorDIjHtOTLwhHCMUmLQvp4wwueb0O>
.

This session will be recorded and uploaded to both Tenn-Share's site and
then later TSLA's Niche Academy site for Public Library training.

Hope to see you there!

*Ari Baker <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aribaker>*
Executive Director
*Tenn-Share, **A Tennessee Library Consortium*
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691 • Alcoa, TN 37701
http://Tenn-Share.org

*Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee
libraries.*

What can Tenn-Share do for you?
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftHUiR9kCTyW1kujK8J4vYuLPrVNRRT2TWSFSSYf6qdVFPDA/viewform>