From: Sela List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Siegel, John
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 6:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminder: SELA Library Instruction Round Table Virtual Coffee Hour

**Please pardon any duplication**

The Southeastern Library Association Library Instruction Round Table (SELIRT) is sponsoring a free Virtual Coffee and Conversation Hour tomorrow,Tuesday, May 10th at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST). Any instruction librarians in the southeastern US are welcome.

Bring your favorite beverage and network with other instruction librarians. This will be a time for sharing and discussion. We also want to hear your ideas for future SELIRT programs.

If you have questions, please reach out to John Siegel, current SELIRT chair: [log in to unmask], or Sarah Simms, chair-elect: [log in to unmask]

Below is information on joining the session. We hope to see you!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83013618392?pwd=aGtZRVUwYTlrblV2N2NZVFhmRlpyZz09

Meeting ID: 830 1361 8392

Passcode: 681793

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 830 1361 8392

Passcode: 681793

John Siegel, MLS, MEd (he/him/his)

Coordinator of Information Literacy-Assistant Librarian

Affiliate Faculty-Center for Women's and Gender Studies

Librarian for Business, Child Advocacy Studies (CAST), Community Health,

Exercise Science, Math, Psychology, and Women's and Gender Studies

University of South Carolina Upstate

800 University Way | Spartanburg, SC 29303

w: 864.503.5639

Up is where we live.

www.uscupstate.edu