Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers – Our recent Alumni Nick Karrick reached out because his team at ESRI is hiring for 3 positions. Please see the descriptions below to find those most relevant to your interests and experience.

As an FYI, Nick is an excellent mentor and can be reached via LinkedIn if you have specific questions.

MC

From: Nick Karrick
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 12:36 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Open Positions - Esri

Hi Mike,

My team (Environment & Geodesign Dept.) just announced three open positions for GIS Consulting. Day-to-day tasks/responsibilities are pretty flexible and based on skillset, some may go down the technical consulting route and work on Esri app configuration for customers and others go down the business consulting route and manage projects.

I'm not sure if you still send out job postings to undergrad and grad students but if you do here are the links to them. The GIS consulting position is better suited for grad students/alumni with 1-2+ years of GIS or industry work experience and the Associate GIS consulting position is better for recent grads with any internship/work experience.

It really is a great team and atmosphere, and I'm not just saying that because they sign my paychecks :)