Hi Communicators!

The Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration had some graphics made for graduating seniors to share where they are going/ what their post-grad plans are on their social media pages. We would love to distribute these widely with any graduating students. Please share on any social media pages or with any seniors who are part of your department. They are general to UTK and not dated so we hope to continue to use these every semester.

Here is a short blurb below you can share with graduating seniors:

"Congrats grad! Add this graphic to your Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook or favorite social media platform to celebrate your graduation and share your next steps! #UTK22"

Best,

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Leslie Walton, she/her/hers
Assistant Director- Employer Development
865-974-5435 | career.utk.edu<http://career.utk.edu/>

Schedule a meeting<https://meetings.hubspot.com/leslie-walton>
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Career Development and Academic Exploration
201 Student Union
1015 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html