Hello Campus Communicators,

This month’s web developer’s round table will be held next Thursday, on May 26 at 2:00 pm.

For the first time, we'll have a speaker from outside our university at the round table. Sam Crockett is Director of Web Development with Second Mile Marketing. He has more than 12 years of experience in web and technology consulting, he specializes in custom WordPress websites, e-commerce platforms, and custom API integrations.

He will be giving a presentation on his process of prototyping and wireframing and the tools he uses.

We’ll follow with an open discussion.

If there are any additional topic suggestions or pressing questions you’d like to see the group address, please let me know.

Zoom information is found at the calendar link here: https://calendar.utk.edu/event/web_developers_roundtable_1677

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

--

Michael Purdy
Assistant Director, Digital Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html