Hi Communicators!

We're so excited to be preparing for the opening of the UT Creamery this fall! Paying homage to the original UT Creamery that opened in 1915, today’s UT Creamery will be a one-of-a-kind experience will feature a nostalgic ice cream parlor and a gift shop.

Retail student fellows in the Rocky Top Institute are conducting a survey to determine future, student-designed product/merch offerings. We would greatly appreciate if you could promote this survey on your digital monitors for the next week. I'm also in the process of creating social media graphics that I can send you if you'd like to have them. Just let me know!

The survey is live and ready to go. If you'd like to take it, yourself, click here😊

Please reach out if you have any questions or need additional sizes than what I've included!

Thanks so much!
Rebekah

This is Rebekah Long's card. Their email is <a href=[log in to unmask] Their phone number is +1 865 974 1468." width="360" style="display:inline-block;min-height:100px" src="https://cdn.hihello.me/cards/06afd573-75b7-4d6b-8017-04b830f14fa4/signature_imagelogo.png?generated=1647607865143">

My office is a SAFE ZONE.
Please note: I work remotely. Please try email first, but you may also call me at 865-974-1468.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html