Hello,

The Tennessee State University Libraries Book Club will hold its spring meeting on Friday, May 20, at noon Central Time.

TLA members and friends are welcome to join us for a critical discussion of:

Atomic Habits: an easy & proven way to build good habits & break bad ones by James Clear.

Email me at [log in to unmask] , and I will send you the Zoom code about a week before the meeting.  If time permits, we’ll give everyone a chance to talk about what else they’ve been reading.

Thank you very much,

Julie Huskey

Head of Cataloging

Tennessee State University, Brown-Daniel Library

Nashville, Tennessee 37209