To join SELA and participate in great round table activities like the one below, see https://www.selaonline.org/sela/membership/10.html. First-year membership for new members is only $10!

From: Sela List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sarah Simms
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 1:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spring Virtual Coffee & Conversation Hour with the SELA Library Instruction Round Table (SELIRT)

**Please pardon any duplication**

The Southeastern Library Association Library Instruction Round Table (SELIRT) is sponsoring a free Virtual Coffee and Conversation Hour on Tuesday, May 10th at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST). Any instruction librarians in the southeastern US are welcome.

Bring your favorite beverage and network with other instruction librarians. This will be a time for sharing and discussion. We also want to hear your ideas for future SELIRT programs.

If you have questions, please reach out to John Siegel, current SELIRT chair: [log in to unmask], or Sarah Simms, chair-elect: [log in to unmask]

Below is information on joining the session. We hope to see you!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83013618392?pwd=aGtZRVUwYTlrblV2N2NZVFhmRlpyZz09

Meeting ID: 830 1361 8392

Passcode: 681793

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 830 1361 8392

Passcode: 681793

Sarah L. Simms (she/her/hers)

Undergraduate & Student Success Librarian

LSU Libraries | Louisiana State University
office: 225.578.2402
[log in to unmask] | lsu.edu | lib.lsu.edu

LSU    Facebook  Twitter  Instagram