Yes, I forgot some things - I know you are all shocked.  Those who are not shocked, please have the decency to act like you are for a minute!

Parking - For those of you NOT staying at the conference hotel, i.e. driving in for the day, live locally, etc., you will park at the Poplar Street Lot,  which is conveniently located on Poplar Street, just across Cumberland from the Convention Center.  Parking in that lot is FREE!  There is a guard at that lot and you will need to tell them you are with the Tennessee Library Association.

Going Green! - TLA is striving to be greener and to that end, there will be no printed program booklets this year.  You have the Sched app and outside every room are monitors with the schedule for that room.  There are also large monitors on the lower floor with the ENTIRE schedule scrolling by.  Plan accordingly!

One final announcement (for this email at least, I will remember twenty other things once I hit Send!), each meeting room will have water stations in the back of the room.  We encourage you to bring your refillable cup, mug, bottle, canteen, and/or hip flask to refill and help us cut down on waste.

I am so looking forward to seeing you all in Knoxville - Safe Travels!

Cathy
Cathy M Farley
Executive Director
Tennessee Library Association