From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022, 6:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Exciting Announcement- Congratulations TLA!

 Warning: External Email - Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Colleagues,
We were going to wait until conference and announce this news, but on the heels of SB1944 being sent to summer study—effectively killing it this session—we're in such a good mood, we just had to tell you that TLA has been selected as a WINNER OF THE 2022 Gerald Hodges Intellectual Freedom Chapter Relations Award!!
Our joy in winning this award is amplified by the knowledge that—for the first time in the award's history—two organizations have been selected WINNERS of this prestigious honor, and we're delighted to share this with our very own TASL!!!!
Congratulations to all of our TLA Intellectual Freedom Fighters and to TASL! Well done, all!!

Celebrating,
Sharon Kay Edwards
--

All my best,