From: Courtney F <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 11:26 AM
Subject: Librarians in Memoriam at TLA
To: TLA-L <[log in to unmask]>

As part of the upcoming Tennessee Library Association Conference, the TLA Conference Committee would like to honor any Tennessee library workers who have passed away in the last two years. We will be sharing their names during the TLA General Session on Wednesday, April 13, 2022, in Knoxville.

If you know of anyone you would like included in such a memorial, please send their name, a photo, and what library (or libraries) they worked at to me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you,
~Courtney F.