From: Sela List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Melissa Dennis
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2022 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SELA statement on censorship in libraries

________________________________
Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a good National Library Week! In our March board meeting I told the board that I would make a statement on behalf of SELA for our website in regards to the recent challenges our libraries are facing regarding opposition to reader’s rights, programming, exhibits, and other egregious attacks against our profession.

Please share stories of injustice (as well as stories of hope!) with us so that we can all be aware of what’s happening and offer our support any way we can.

https://selaonline.org/sela/leadership/justice.html

Thank you for all that you do for your libraries and for SELA,

Melissa Dennis
SELA President, 2021-2022
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile