All,
Good morning!
I just wanted to say, once again, how much I enjoyed this year's
conference. It was SO GREAT to see everyone in person and connect with
colleagues whom I hadn't previously met. The Conference Committee did a
great job planning and executing every detail, and I couldn't be more
grateful to them for their hard work. Thank you all for attending, and I
hope you make plans (ahem, write it in your budget request, lol!) to attend
TLA's conference next year in Memphis!

Have a great rest of your day!!!!

All my best,
*Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS*

President,  Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, Cohort II;  American Library Association