Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers,

Simon Jolly and the SGA are hosting a panel this Thursday focused on campus sustainability at 5:00 pm ET (details below).

MC

From: SGA Treasurer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 3:30 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SGA Sustainability Panel THIS THURSDAY

Hi Michael,

SGA is hosting a sustainability panel on Thursday at 5pm in Student Union 362A! The title of the panel is Campus Sustainability: Past, Present, and Future.

Would you be able to share this to the CLUBGGY ListServ? One attendee will receive a KnoxFill zero waste body starter kit and another will receive a Pela Phone Case!

Join us for an interactive panel with campus sustainability leaders on issues ranging from food recovery & university operations to sustainable procurement & renewable energy! Learn more about how to get involved in advancing sustainability initiatives on campus! Attendees will join an engaging conversation about where we have been, where we are now, and where we are going in terms of sustainability efforts. There will be snacks, cookies, and beverages available. Panelists include: Jay Price, Director of the Office of Sustainability, Dr. Michael McKinney, founder of the Sustainable Energy Working Group, Lucy Buck, student & co-founder of the Sustainable Procurement Group, and Gabby King, student & Student Basic Needs Coalition Ambassador.

Graphic attached.

Thanks so much,

Simon