Dear All:

Just a reminder that Gene Bailey will defend his MS thesis entitled ”Challenges in Approaching the Detection Limits for Hillslope Erosion Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning” tomorrow from 1:30 to 3:30 pm, via Zoom. The Zoom link for the defense is: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/99822045298.

The defense will begin with a presentation by Gene on his MS research, followed by questions and comments from the general audience. This part of the defense is open to all. We will then move into a “closed door” defense with his committee members: Dr. Daniel Yoder (Professor at Department of Biosystems Engineering and Soil Science, UT Institute of Agriculture), Dr. Hannah Herrero, and myself.

Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow during the defense.

Thanks,

Philip

************************************
Yingkui Li, PhD
Professor
Department of Geography

Tel: 865-974-0595
Email   Website  Google Scholar

I’m pleased to announce that Gene Bailey will defend his MS thesis entitled ”Challenges in Approaching the Detection Limits for Hillslope Erosion Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning” next Thursday, April 14, from 1:30 to 3:30 pm, via Zoom. The Zoom link for the defense is: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/99822045298.

The defense will begin with a presentation by Gene on his MS research, followed by questions and comments from the general audience. This part of the defense is open to all. We will then move into a “closed door” defense with his committee members: Dr. Daniel Yoder (Professor at Department of Biosystems Engineering and Soil Science, UT Institute of Agriculture), Dr. Hannah Herrero, and myself.

Sincerely,

Philip