From: Anderson, Hayes Edward <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2022 12:21 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Interested Professors/ Staff

Good afternoon,

If you were not aware, the Office of Sustainability has an internship program that started in 2019. Interns work in small groups, 3-4 people, on a yearlong project in our campus community. Past projects have been the composting pilot in residence halls, the installation of solar panel tables, and much more. I am trying to expand that program by having the interns work with professors or staff that have their own idea for a project that they would like to see accomplished on campus. That way there is more structure for the students, and they gain some professional development. I am trying to contact any interested professors or staff so I would really appreciate it if you could send this email through the ListServ. Also, if you know of anyone that would be interested in something like this, please send them my way!

Best,

Hayes Anderson
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Academic Engagement Coordinator