Dear All:

I’m pleased to announce that Gene Bailey will defend his MS thesis entitled ”Challenges in Approaching the Detection Limits for Hillslope Erosion Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning” next Thursday, April 14, from 1:30 to 3:30 pm, via Zoom. The Zoom link for the defense is: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/99822045298.

The defense will begin with a presentation by Gene on his MS research, followed by questions and comments from the general audience. This part of the defense is open to all. We will then move into a “closed door” defense with his committee members: Dr. Daniel Yoder (Professor at Department of Biosystems Engineering and Soil Science, UT Institute of Agriculture), Dr. Hannah Herrero, and myself.

Sincerely,

Philip

Yingkui Li, PhD
Professor